Children are assessed at various points throughout their time in school. At Eastfield pupils are assessed:
- at the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage,
- at the end of Year One in phonics
- at the end of Year Two, Key Stage One, in Reading, Writing and Maths
- at the end of Year Four in Multiplication Tables
- at the end of Year Six, Key Stage Two, in Reading, Writing and Maths
We will always let you know when assessments are due and what your child will do as part of the assessment.
We have results for 2018-2019. Last year, 2019-2020 no formal assessments were taken due to the National Lockdown in response to the Pandemic.
Please find below the results for Eastfield for 2018-2019. Reports and statistical information can be found via the Leicestershire Education Authority website here.