Mr Hurst and Mrs Knight really enjoyed meeting you and spending the day together before we start back after the summer holiday. They are really looking forward to getting to know you better and teaching you next year.
Our new topic is The Great Outdoors and we have lots of exciting lessons and activities planned, including spending time outside.
Over the summer, if you would like you could do some of the following activities relating to our topic:
- Go on a walk and see how many different plants and animals you can spot
- Camp – try spending a night outdoors in the garden or away from home
- Build a den outside
Also, here are some recommended reads for you to enjoy:
- There’s a Werewolf in My Tent by Pamela Butchart
- The Animals of Farthing Wood by Colin Dan
- Climate Rebels by Ben Lerwill
Have a wonderful summer break and we look forward to seeing you on the first day back!