At Eastfield, SMSC underpins much of what we do. We recognise that the personal development of the children – spiritually, morally, socially and culturally – plays a significant role in their ability to learn, and to grow into well rounded members of society.
We aim to provide an education that provides children with opportunities to explore and develop:
- Their own values and beliefs
- Spiritual awareness
- High standards of personal behaviour
- A positive and caring attitude towards other people and development of positive characteristics to enable them to be compassionate members of society
- An understanding and respect for their and others social and cultural tradition
- An appreciation of the diversity and richness of cultures and the world around them